The following are simple remedial measures that have helped in my own life.
Many of these have contributed to my peace of mind and purpose of life.
Feel free to use any or all of them — or to send me your favorites to include with this list.
- Be considerate to your parents, spouse and children.
- Take care of the elderly and the poor and needy.
- Practice the Transcendental Meditation Program or other mental or spiritual development techniques.
- Wear a kavach (mystical pendant) to strengthen your benefic planets and to reduce the impact of the malefic planets in transit.
- Exercise regularly.
- Eat smaller quantities of food.
- Drink plenty of water every day.
- Practice divine conduct — such as kindness, generosity and compassion.
- Avoid deeper involvement in sensual pleasures.
- Drink ProArgi-9 Plus everyday to keep your arteries clean.
- Use natural herbs for supplementing your diet and lifestyle.
- Listen to music and/or play a musical instrument.
- Learn to do a puja or sponsor one through your favorite holy temple or spiritual organization.
- Listen to Vedic chants.
- Read the Bhagavad Gita, translated by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.
- Keep the company of the wise or read their books.
- Go to see in person any living Saint.
- Be content with your lot in life.
- Practice self-control.
- Invest in artwork.
- Support teachers, mothers, and health care practitioners.
- Read The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle.
- Respect others and see the best in everyone.
- Speak the truth that is sweet and kind.
- Avoid anger, pride, greed and lust.
- Go to bed early and rise early.
- Read the book, “The Rosedale Diet”.
- Read the book, “The Gabriel Method”.
- Follow your own path and be true to your own heart.
- BE CONSIDERATE TO EVERYONE
With best wishes for your health and happiness
David Hawthorne, M.S., J.B., J.A.
MY FAVORITE HEALTH REMEDY: